Retail firm embraced Automation &
AI to improve customer satisfaction
A mid-size retail company based out of North America offers a wide range of products under various formats – making it stand out among competitors in the market. The retail client wanted to automate manual and cumbersome processes to enhance their customer experience/satisfaction and post-sale support.
- The retail firm faced challenges with inefficiencies in their contact centers, fraud alerting modules, and cross-sell & up-sell strategies which resulted in less growth.
- Customer interaction was time-consuming, frequently resulted in delayed responses, and left customers frustrated.
- The large volume of tedious and error-prone tasks, lack of control, and pro-longed SLAs (service-level agreement) had overwhelmed both customers’ and employees’ experience.
- Needed an end-to-end platform that offered a comprehensive view of all the reporting/data, alerts, and offers.
- Invoice processing was labor-intensive and had become a real burden.
- Needed to upgrade their security to detect fraudulent activities.
- Sparity automated mundane and repetitive tasks and provided workflow-based solutions to cater to the contact center users.
- Developed a new servicing desktop solution that will enable them to comprehensively view all customer details, enhance reporting/data capabilities, provide proactive alerts, cross-sell offers, and more.
- Implemented necessary security changes for better fraud detection
- Sparity developed a solution combining optical character recognition (OCR) with Robotic process automation (RPA) that enabled the robots to learn how to interpret, extract, and process data from a wide variety of document types.
- Employed pre-trained machine learning models to identify and retrieve the bill-of-lading fields.
- Offered a fully automated and configurable solution that is more flexible for Line of Business (LOB) to configure rules for the fraud alerting module.
- Automated customer authentication process combined with dynamic alerts and cross-channel contact history in an effort to enhance security against rising social engineering and fraud attempts.
- Implemented algorithms to identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities for existing customers.
- Automated manual ordering, resupply processes, and other supplier interactions.
- Employed RPA bots for transactional tasks such as inventory transfers, markdowns, and return-to-vendor merchandise.
- Sparity automated 20+ processes across multiple business functions.
- Streamlined and simplified business operations by consolidating, standardizing, and optimizing processes through a combination of RPA and AI solutions
- Achieved High Operational Efficiency with around 90% time-savings per process, which improved employee satisfaction and performance
- Significantly shortened wait times and a 7% decrease in average handle time (AHT) seen during phase 1 implementation, allowing them to focus on more value-adding activities
- Reduced error rates to nearly 0% and increased service delivery time
- Expected $430K increase in revenue for the first year through integration with (RTO) real-time optimization (Upsell & Cross-Sell)
- Improved customer satisfaction and increased service requests through the application
Enhance your customer experience
with RPA & AI
Related Case Studies
The client is one of the Big 4 consulting firms that provide professional services like ...Read More >>
The eCommerce client is a US-based manufacturer that operates and ships its products across.....Read More >>
The real estate client picked Sparity for carrying out API testing solutions against their API .....Read More >>
The client approached Sparity intended to automate their manual research process of a qualitative ….Read More >>
The healthcare client needed to overcome most of the issues found in traditional review methods ....Read More >>
The challenge was to improve, both the delivery and the availability, of standard medical assets ...Read More >>
The entertainment startup, needed to build a robust architecture platform that could scale to an....Read More >>
The Retail client approached Sparity with an intent to digitally transform their online platform to…Read More >>