With all the cyber threats today, Financial institutions are more vulnerable than ever to becoming the next cyber attacks victim. There are many banking and finance corporations with various levels of cybersecurity maturity and complex non-standardized security implementations.
1. $18.5 million is the median cost of cybercrime within the financial industry
2. The time required to resolve an incident has increased dramatically: Malware, up 89% in the time needed to fix; phishing and social engineering attacks, up 22%
3. Due to COVID-19, the frequency of many types of attacks is higher than last year. Web-based attacks are up 8% and ransomware 25%.
With this background, I would like to invite you to our webinar on “Cyber Threats against Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance” by Jeff Surratt, Head of Cybersecurity at Sparity, on Tuesday, September 29, at 03:00 PM EST.
After attending this webinar, you will be able to:
1. Describe the latest cybersecurity developments and future cyber risk landscape
2. Recognize the motivations of potential attackers and how these map to potential risks in your organization
3. Identify and prioritize critical risks and controls in the context of your industry and business risk profile
No tags for this post.