Developed mHealth application for a wearables company
Sparity helped a wearable devices manufacturer to build an end-to-end platform that can be branded to Fitness Studios within 4 hours. By integrating their devices like Bluetooth and Ant+ Heart Rate Monitors with the application, they can now track member workout activities inside and outside gyms.
- The client is leading wearable device manufacturer which sells its solutions to various fitness studios and has a large user base across U.S.
- They wanted to develop an integrated mobile application to enable its users connect their wearables via Bluetooth and also allowing its’ users to log daily activities, meal planning, etc.
- They wanted to have a single source for all the incoming data to do analytics on top of it and improve its customer experience
- Sparity created mobile application for both iOS and Android platforms with several features to monitor their activities, connect with other fitness gadgets
- Developed the iOS application using Objective C and Android application using Java
- Included several dashboards in the application like Food dashboard, activity dashboard, health vitals dashboards to proactively take decisions based on users’ health
- Integrated the iOS app and Android app with heart rate monitors via Bluetooth and Ant+
- With robust features, the application has made it easier for people to monitor their daily activity for ensuring better health
- Health vital reports helped the company to better track its user health and suggest personalized solutions to improve their wellness
- Enabled the users to view and share reports from the application with few clicks
- One-stop shop for all fitness requirements, enabling users to have a seamless experience
Want to build a custom mHealth app ?
Related Case Studies
The client is one of the Big 4 consulting firms that provide professional services like ...Read More >>
The eCommerce client is a US-based manufacturer that operates and ships its products across.....Read More >>
The Retail client approached Sparity with an intent to digitally transform their online platform to…Read More >>