The client is a manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and medical devices for care of critically and chronically ill patients across Canada. We helped them build an application that enables physicians to easily arrive upon dosing rates based on individual patient information on Web and Mobile.
- Our client has emulsion products for Intravenous Nutrition and doctors had to analyze, estimate the correct dosage of injectable emulsion.
- Physicians were doing all the calculations manually with Excel sheets. This meant that they were taking over 15 minutes to do it.
- They wanted to have an application which has all the vitals of patients and provides automated dosage values without much human intervention.
- Designed and developed a mobile application using Ionic framework
- The app is cloud based hosted on AWS
- Increased the reach of application by developing a web-based app on top of Angular
- The App is a one stop for healthcare professionals who arrive at dosage based on patient vitals
- The app is also supported by an admin panel where the administrator can view the usage and reports
- Physicians were able to save their time in providing better patient care while the dosage results are being taken care by the developed application.
- Physicians get automated alerts with regards to dosage completion which helps them monitor the patient vitals and provide customized care
- Improved the overall operational efficiency by 30% with the automation of patient vitals entry and dosage calculation
Let’s get started
Discover how digital calculator helps physicians
Related Case Studies
The eCommerce client is a US-based manufacturer that operates and ships its products across.....Read More >>
The real estate client picked Sparity for carrying out API testing solutions against their API .....Read More >>
In the existing setup, the client lacked a 360 - degree view of customer, regarding behaviour, .....Read More >>
The retail firm approached Sparity, to help them with their contact centres, fraud alerting module….Read More >>
News & media company approached Sparity to upgrade and redesign an established local news portal ...Read More >>
The client approached Sparity intended to automate their manual research process of a qualitative ….Read More >>
The healthcare client needed to overcome most of the issues found in traditional review methods ....Read More >>
The challenge was to improve, both the delivery and the availability, of standard medical assets ...Read More >>
The entertainment startup, needed to build a robust architecture platform that could scale to an....Read More >>
Boomi enabled Sparity to orchestrate the customer experience by integrating ERP & other e-commerce …Read More >>
The Retail client approached Sparity with an intent to digitally transform their online platform to…Read More >>