- Implemented billing & CRM system for power distribution company
- Reduced test efforts
- 90% reduction in manual testexecution efforts
- Database upgrade
- 12 Lakhs+ customer data is present in one database, enabling end-to-end reporting
- UBS system
- UBS system implementation enabled easy reporting and helped identify the loss making feeders / business units.
- Reduced rework
- 40% reduction in rework through the better process standardization
- Let’s Get Started
Implemented billing & CRM system for power distribution company
The client serves four states for electricity distribution for a wide variety of customers like Residential, Commercial, and Industrial / Maximum Demand customers and more. The company primarily helps distribute power to different customers and tracks usage by collecting meter readings, billing, and collecting monthly payments. In total, the company has approximately 350 offices in 25 business districts across the 4 states, serving about 13 million people and four million households.
front-end for faster loading of data
for handling large data
using ASP.Net core 2.X
Sparity designed an automated billing and client management system that is compatible with all types of spot billing terminals, mobile apps for more than 5 million customers, which include prepaid and postpaid customers. Implemented UBS system that is hosted on cloud infrastructure that is accessible to remote locations via internet. Designed EBMS using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) as its capable of connecting any number of devices. Angular library was chosen on the front-end which offers faster loading than ASPX frontend. Designed web application that allows easy access to users’ data and helps quickly generate the bills according to BUs and regions.