- Implemented billing & CRM system for power distribution company
- Reduced test efforts
- 90% reduction in manual testexecution efforts
- Database upgrade
- 12 Lakhs+ customer data is present in one database, enabling end-to-end reporting
- UBS system
- UBS system implementation enabled easy reporting and helped identify the loss making feeders / business units.
- Reduced rework
- 40% reduction in rework through the better process standardization
- The impact we’ve had
- Let’s Get Started
Implemented billing & CRM system for power distribution company
The Client is a leading electricity distribution company in Nigeria that serves four states for electricity distribution for a wide variety of customers like Residential, Commercial, and Industrial / Maximum Demand customers and more. The company primarily helps distribute power to different customers and tracks usage by collecting meter readings, billing, and collecting monthly payments. In total, the company has approximately 350 offices in 25 business districts across the 4 states, serving about 13 million people and four million households.
front-end for faster loading of data
for handling large data
using ASP.Net core 2.X
Reduced test efforts
90% reduction in manual test
12 Lakhs+ customer data is present in one database, enabling end-to-end reporting
40% reduction in rework
through the better
The impact we’ve had
At Sparity, we’ve served as a strategic partner for hundreds of the fastest-growing B2B companies.
Learn more about how we help our clients accelerate their growth.